We at The Park on Main® – the pet-friendly, luxury boutique hotel in the Southern Appalachia Mountains – introduce to you one Mr. Pickles. We are letting the 4-year-old, solid black Scottish terrier introduce to you a hotel special that is sure to get your tail a serious wagging. “Good day, dear humans and other smooth-skinned bipedal mammals. I am The Park on Main®’s mascot, emcee, spokesdog and canine ambassador. “Here’s the deal: Book two nights at this dog-diggity hotel in beautiful Highlands, North Carolina and get the third night free. “This package is good for Jan. 2 – March 15, 2017. (Offer does not include arrivals on Wednesday or Thursday.) “This, my human friend, is one drooling good deal, a special offer that beats chasing slow cats and nervous postal workers any day.”
Highlands in the Winter is Brilliantly Beautiful
We humans at The Park on Main® are looking forward to seeing you real soon. Enjoy our luxurious rooms with king and queen size beds, high-thread count Italian Frette sheets, Keurig coffee makers, super comfortable pet beds for your very own pets and, of course, the heated Italian marble floors in the bathroom to keep your morning footsies toasty. Highlands in the winter offers some rich artistry in the rustic wonder of the Great Smoky Mountains. You simply must explore these natural beauties. Some of these waterfalls freeze, creating a cascade of brilliantly sculptured icicles:
- The 60-foot Nantahala National Forest waterfall is on U.S. Highway 64.
- The 250-foot Cullasaja Falls is on the Mountain Waters Scenic Highway & Waterfall Byway.
- Whiteside Mountain – between Cashiers and Highlands – rises nearly 5,000 feet.
- The raging 75-foot Dry Falls is just outside of town on U.S. 64.
- The 50-foot Big Creek waterfall plunges into a delicate pool in the Nantahala National Forest.
Did you enjoy this post? Share it!
Categorized in: Hotel Newsblog comments powered by Disqus