Accessibility Statement for The Park on Main
The Park on Main is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Park on Main strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Park on Main is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Park on Main.
- Phone: 1-828-526-4502
- Postal address: 205 Main Street, Highlands, North Carolina, 28741, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Hotel Accessibility Guide
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Widened doorways and maneuvering space
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and hearing-accessible features
- Adjustable showerhead
- Alarms -Visual Strobe
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest room
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered height of bed
- Lower countertops in washrooms
- Portable shower chairs
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome
Only one ADA King Suite on property.