This timeless symphony – sounding the joyous rhythms of the planet’s mysterious movements – plays clearly, boisterously across the color of landscape in Highlands, North Carolina.
We at The Park on Main® – this pet-friendly luxury hotel in Highlands, North Carolina – embrace the animation embedded in the change of seasons here, nestled atop this plateau on the Southern Appalachian Mountain range.
We live in the exuberance as each season unveils a zealous spectacle of artistry and gentle fury; prepare thyself for yet another divine exhibition. Behold, autumn awakens, unfolding itself and beckoning us into the subtle beauty of nature’s third season. This is one more round – revolving annually – of majestic theatre.
Come to The Park on Main®. Experience the impassioned arrival of autumn – on the western edge of wonderful.
What’s to do in Highlands, North Carolina, as fall awakens? Looking for culture, some old-fashioned time outdoors, and some community fun? Take a look here:
- Friday Night Live is Sept. 25, Oct. 2, 9 and 16. Call 828-526-2112 for more information. Different musicians perform each evening.
- Broadway, Pop, Opera: The Three Tenors and a Diva and Gala is Sept. 26. For tickets call 828-526-9047.
- Yesterday & Today: The Interactive Beatles Experience is Oct. 2. For tickets call 828-526-9047.
- Country singer Travis Tritt will perform Oct. 2 in Franklin, North Carolina. Contact Great Mountain Music for tickets and more information.
- Christmas in New York: Franc D’Ambrosio is Nov. 27. Call 828-526-2112 for information. Franc D’Ambrosio is best known as the “World’s Longest Running Phantom” for his leading role in Phantom of the Opera.
- The Highlands Plateau Audubon Society Event is Sept. 28. Call 828-526-2112 for more information.
- Highlands on the Half-Shell is Oct. 4. Visit http://www.highlandsbiological.org for tickets or more information.
- Highlands Own Arts and Craft Show is Oct. 10. Call 828-526-2118 for more information. Professional and closet crafters will be participating in this show.
- Highlands School Fall Festival is Oct. 17. Call 828-526-2112.
- Artist Signing at The Christmas Tree is Oct. 10. For information call 828-526-3687.The Christmas Tree “on Main” welcomes artist/designer Lisa Kelechava of Joy to the World for a signing of her collectible designs, including The Christmas Tree’s sixth in a series of Highlands inspired ornaments.
- Highlands Cashiers Players Production is Oct. 15 – 18. For tickets call 828-526-8084. “Over the River and Through The Woods” is a new play about an Italian-American family by Joe DiPietro, the author of I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.
- Art League of Highlands Fine Art Show is Oct. 17. Call 828-526-2112.
- The 28th Annual Hard Candy Christmas Art & Craft Show is Nov. 27 and 28. Visit www.mountainartisans.net or call 828-524-3405 for more information. This is a perennial favorite for Christmas shopping at great prices!
- A Peaceful Journey: A Charitable Dining Event is Sept. 30. Call 828-526-4906 for tickets. This charity dining event honors the compassion, dignity and comfort that define Hospice House care.
- Highlands Empty Bowls is Oct. 4. Call 828-482-0558 for tickets and more information. This is a benefit for the Food Pantry of Highlands.
- Town of Highlands Hometown Day is Oct. 10. Call 828-526-2118 for more information.
- Bolivian Mission Beauty Pageant is Oct. 12. Call 828-526-2112. This is hosted by the Highlands Playhouse.
- Highlands Downtown All Hallows Eve Celebration is Oct. 31. Call 828-526-2112 for more information.
- The Highlands 9th Annual Culinary Weekend is Nov. 5 – 9. Visit www.highlandsculinaryweekend.com or call 866-526-5841 for information.
- The Highlands Olde Mountain Christmas Parade is Dec. 5. Call 828-526-2112.
Did you find this information on autumn in Highlands, North Carolina helpful? Are you planning to head this way? Come visit us or make reservations today. Let us know how we can be of service to you by following us on our social media channels.
Did you enjoy this post? Share it!
Categorized in: Uncategorizedblog comments powered by Disqus