Elvis Presley may have sent young feminine hearts aflutter. Even old Bill Shakespeare promulgated deeply syrupy sentiment that sent romantics spiraling to the far reaches of the starry, starry skies. History is replete with pounding hearts swooning over love’s sweet song and turning sane minds into irrational mush.
Although times have changed – the Valentinos and the black-and-white calendar sirens may have morphed into today’s teen idols and hunky heartthrobs – the yearning for romance still reigns in love-struck hearts (and, most of all, celebrating Valentine’s Day at Highlands NC).
The day of lovers and fools (in matters of the heart) is Feb. 14, a time for flowers and chocolates and big red hearts (filled with gooey chocolates); at least it had better be.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Highlands NC at the Top of the World
We at The Park on Main® specialize in fluttering hearts – ours indeed flutter as well on occasion (but definitely not during business hours, ahem). This luxury boutique hotel – pet-friendly – provides the opportunity for lovers to take in the magnificence that draws two hearts together to beat as one.
And that’s why we present to you our supreme Valentine’s Day Special package – for the lovebirds among us, for those who are ever seeking the perpetually sweet song and dance.
- The special is set for Feb. 10, 11, 17 and 18.
- The rate for the luxurious King Suite is $309. This is living luxuriously, relaxing on Italian Frette sheets and sauntering across buttery soft, heated Italian marble bathroom floors, gazing from your own terrace or balcony at the courtyard’s lavish garden.
- Chilled champagne delivered to your suite upon arrival.
- Dinner reservations are made at your request for Wolfgang’s Restaurant and Wine Bistro (two minutes from The Park on Main®), only available Feb. 17 and 18.
- You can bring your pet with you, of course. We’ll have a special Valentines themed treat awaiting your special pet upon arrival
Enhance your special Valentines Mountain Getaway by choosing one or more of these available upgrades to your package:
- Custom chocolate truffles at Kilwin’s Sweet Shop, a block east on Main Street.
- A dozen roses delivered to your suite.
- Ice Skating at Pine Street Park, two miles east of The Park on Main®. The park is becoming the heart of the mountain city for its beautiful setting and its rich recreational opportunities.
Just make the hotel representative aware of which enhancements you’d like to add and we will adjust your package price accordingly. We will ensure your enhancements are arranged and ready for your arrival.
Valentine’s Day arrives with a silent roar on Tuesday, Feb. 14 and we direct you into the celebration with beautiful Southern Appalachia as the majestic backdrop, surrounding this cosmopolitan small town. This rich mix of cultured SoHo and cozy, comfortable Mayberry provides the romantic splendor to make your Valentine’s Day 2017 the sweetest of ‘em all.
We at The Park on Main®, where romance always springs eternal, hope you found this helpful. Come visit us. Let us know how we can be of service to you by following us on our social media channels.
Did you enjoy this post? Share it!
Categorized in: Hotel Newsblog comments powered by Disqus